Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.3.1152-1

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean.
Alternatives are not a problem to me.
The patch I mentioned originally changes the file where the full vim
looks for its configuration file.
And beause of the missing configuration file at the new place, the
full vim behaves as if it were the vim-minimal.
This has nothing to do with alternatives.

Regards
Björn