Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.3.1152-1

Hi Frank,

I don't have a problem with being mean.
Everyone makes mistakes.
I just wonder that it gets broken silently without obvious (to me) reason
and a question regarding it and with two proposed solutions just stays
ignored while it would be very easy to fix.

Regards
Björn