Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.3.1152-1

And it is ok and accepted that such a patch breaks the functionality?
Before the patch it was /etc/vim/vimrc and after the patch it was
/etc/vimrc which is not found and thus causes unexpected behaviour.
Shouldn't then at least a symlink be added at /etc/vimrc that points
to the old /etc/vim/vimrc to not break things?

Regards
Björn