Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated, new for 64-bit: lftp 4.4.11-1

Andrew Schulman <schulman.andrew@...> writes:
> OK.  Meanwhile version 4.4.13 is out.  Have you tried it to see if the
> problem is fixed there?  If not, I could put it out in test for you to try.

Yes, I've tried all versions between and including 4.4.8 and 4.4.13 (I was
hoping that it was fixed already).  The last one to work is 4.4.9, but I
haven't found any time to investigate further (and probably won't have for
another few days).  Since that failure is so glaringly obvious and no other
reports in that direction have been made on the lftp mailing list, I'd
venture the guess that it either somehow only happens on Cygwin or has
something to do with the fact that I need to pull the files through a proxy
server.  It would be helpful to know if you can reproduce (just repeating a
mirror operation on a freshly mirrored directory for instance) to narrow
down the possibilities.

Regards,
Achim.