Re: C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcc_s-1.dll: Loaded to different address

Il 12/4/2013 1:35 PM, bartels ha scritto:
On 12/04/2013 01:23 PM, marco atzeri wrote:

I am looking for the cause of the problem, so that I know how to prevent
it.
Or is the only answer to simply run rebaseall after installation?

usually yes

If that is the case, then why is it not part of the installation?

currently, it is part of the installation

    /etc/postinstall/autorebase.bat.done

$ cygcheck -f /etc/postinstall/autorebase.bat
_autorebase-000444-1

so or last rebase went wrong or something else
is using cyggcc_s.dll space

I do not understand why it happens on the one Windows 7 machine and not
the other.

MS mistery ;-)

what is the outcome of "rebase -si |grep cyggcc_s" ?

"rebase -si" will also provide all colliding dll's;
they are marked with a "*"

please also follow http://cygwin.com/problems.html
at "cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out"

- - Bartels