Re: [patch] cygwin-apps/run 1.0.3

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 09:52:01PM -0500, Max Polk wrote:
>Follow-up to run 1.0.3 crashing and leaving run.exe.stackdump, first
>reported at http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-08/msg00169.html
>
>The list wouldn't let me send a patch because it had an email address in
>the Changelog, so I had to put it here: http://pastebin.com/4SSPDGQh

Actually the problem is that you shouldn't submit ChangeLog entries as
diffs since they often don't apply cleanly.  Just send the ChangeLog
entry.  Your email address wouldn't be blocked since it doesn't include
'cygwin'.

Thanks for the patch though.  I'm sure Chuck will be happy to consider
applying it.

cgf