Re: cygwin.com website navigation problem

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:56:20PM -0400, Ken wrote:
Hello Cygwin Team!

Nothing urgent, but there seems to be a navigation
problem with the Cygwin.com website that has persisted
for a couple weeks now.  Once you click on the
snapshots hyperlink in the sidebar, you cannot use any
of the other sidebar links to navigate the site.  An
example of the error is as follows.

-----------------
Not Found

The requested URL /snapshots/problems.html was not
found on this server.

Just thought I'd mention it since I haven't seen
anything posted about it.
Thanks for the heads up.  I've reverted the code back to the way I wrote
it originally - with absolute http://cygwin.com/ references.

cgf

Thank you! :)