RE: BUG: Ability to access nonexistent directories

" On May 17 16:45, Warren Young wrote:
" > On 5/17/2013 12:00, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
" > >
" > >Is that ENOFEL or EFLOCK?
" >
" > It depends.  ENOFEL is the BSD way, but POSIX standardized the SysV
" > error constant, EFLOCK.  Linux supports both, of course, so Cygwin
" > should, too.
"
" Hmm.  I'm not too keen to add an error message fome something which
" could be fixed instead.  Maybe we should consider to get us a cat
" instead?

So, you recommend re-installing the coreutils package, then?

stephan();