Re: Setup in infinite tight loop using 100% cpu resource

Thanks Achim and Larry for your responses and pointing out that setup.exe should be ran in a ms-windows console.  But, another point I was making,  is that in my opinion, setup.exe should not get into an infinite loop goobling up to 100% cpu usage, that
setup.exe is out of control and indicates a design or coding flaw.  So when ran with administrators priveledges, unexpected bad side effects might occur.  Ideally, it would detect what ever is wrong and exit gracefully.  If there anyway I help spot the e
rrant code, please let me know and I would try to find a point where it breaks.

Regards