Re: Intermittent failures retrieving process exit codes

The documentation in MSDN is incorrect/incomplete with regards to
TerminateThread/TerminateProcess, both are definitely asynchronous.

I am not clear/confident on the behaviour of ExitProcess and
ExitThread, but will investigate with IDA and a test case later. I
suspect any locking/serialisation will pertain to these functions
only.