RE: Rebase/Perl packaging problem?

Reini Urban sent the following at Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:09 AM
>On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]
>wrote:
>> For me, this is only a problem because of the rebaseall error message.
>>
>> c:\cygwin\bin> dash -c rebaseall
>> /usr/lib/perl5/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-64int/CORE/cygperl5_14_2.dll: skipped because nonexistent.
>
>Yes, I know already. It will be fixed with the next update.

Thanks for the explanation.  I apologize if this was already in the
archives.  (I forgot to check.)

>The wrong symlink can be ignored, and you can delete it by yourself.

For the record, I was worried that if I simply deleted it cygcheck -c
perl would report perl as incomplete.  So I changed the link so that
it pointed to </usr/bin/cygperl5_14.dll>.  cygcheck reports complete
and the rebaseall error message goes away.

Thanks again,

- Barry