Re: [BUG] Cygwin default mounts in 1.7

Earnie Boyd wrote:
Not in total.  /usr/bin would only be available if the working device
is the same as the device containing the link.
----
???
I  think you are confusing junctions with symlinks.

symlinks can point to another device (including network
shares).

Note, you may have to enable settings under 'fsutil
behavior [query/set] SymlinkEvaluation -- I don't recall
what the defaults were/are, but they control
things like:
/windows/system32> fsutil behavior query SymlinkEvaluation
Local to local symbolic links are enabled.
Local to remote symbolic links are enabled.
Remote to local symbolic links are enabled.
Remote to remote symbolic links are enabled.

Would that help?