Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Warren Young <warren@etr-usa.com> wrote:
>> Is the snapshot that cgf is testing going to roll back svn to SQLite
>> 3.7.3?
>
> What reason could there be for a new Cygwin DLL to be accompanied by a new
> version of SQLite?  Their maintainerships are entirely decoupled.

Pardon my ignorance; I'm not familiar with the release process.  In
fact, I wasn't aware that I could get to subversion -1 or -2 once it
was gone from Cygwin Setup.  Could you point me to instructions for
installing old packages, and I can take it from there?

> I've pretty much already given up on this.  I thought I would wait for
> SQLite 3.7.14, then build it the old way, but I see no signs that will
> happen soon.  According to the announced intention to release every 2-3
> months, it could happen this week, or it could happen next month.
>
> I think I've given Achim Gratz enough time to try and fix the bug resulting
> from his build option changes.
>
> I'll start working on a .13 release, built the old way.

Sorry again that I'm not familiar with how the project is run -- do
you mean that you'll be shipping an update such that Cygwin Setup will
offer a working subversion package out of the box?

Thanks again!
Michael