Re: Confusing, but not fatal bug....rmdir removed network dir (rename to .____00000hexnum/)

Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Linda Walsh!

I sometimes use "rmdir *" to clean up empty dir's.

There's a known issue about difference in Windows and *NIX handling of directory removal in many cases. I would say, you drop such practice and be more explicit in your actions.
----
	You are saying POSIX allows directory removal to behave
differently if it is running on Windows?

	I'm not running this in explorer, or cmd.com
I'm running in bash, using rmdir.