Re: Install Crashes Windows

On 7/17/2012 3:09 AM, Daniel Cowdery wrote:

Thanks Larry,

I run windows update fairly frequently, so I can't imagine that would be
the cause, unless you think I need to update my drivers manually??

If Windows is up-to-date, then drivers are the next suspect (assuming it's not BLODA of some sort). The results of the bluescreen may point you to your best suspect. Otherwise, just run down the list and update them all manually.

--
Larry