Re: Mintty Log Off problem (now 1.7.16s)

Corinna wrote:

>If the code in question has changed a lot, it's only marginally helpful
>to refer to a change in older code.  OTOH, knowing both, which snapshot
>"fixed" it and which snapshot broke it again could be valuable.
>

>Corinna

This problem first appeared in 1.7.10.  The snapshot I downloaded
that fixed it was "cygwin-inst-20120415.tar.bz2" that I downloaded
on April 17, 2012.  The first go around of posts on this went
without replies for quite some time after 1.7.10 came out.
After one of my posts that questioned whether there were
very many seeing this problem, someone posted that I should
try the latest snapshot, so there is a chance the problem
was fixed in a snapshot previously to the one I downloaded.
The one I downloaded was current as of the day the post appeared
suggesting a snapshot, so it could have been where the fix was.
Nonetheless I responded to that post with a post saying that
that snapshot fixed the problem.  There were no further
posts on the subject until now.

   Harry

--

Harry G. McGavran, Jr.