Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnupg-1.4.12-1

On 16 May 2012 16:24, marco atzeri wrote:
> On 5/16/2012 10:15 PM, Eric Blake wrote:
>> It isn't zlib (no binaries) or even zlib0 (cygcheck /usr/bin/cygz.dll
>> doesn't show libreadline 6 or 7).
>>
>> Why are we still linking against libreadline6 instead of libreadline7?
>> Is there a hint file that needs modification to fix the missing
>> dependency while we work on the bigger issue of getting the outdated
>> package built against a newer readline library?
>
> gpg depends on libreadline7
>
> I see no other readline dependency

Agreed, after installing libreadline6 and re-executing cygcheck I see
it no where in the dependency list, so I don't know why cygcheck was
complaining about it, but installing it resolved the cygcheck error
and I am now able to run gpg.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe