Re: Cygwin errors after altering Windows command prompt shortcut (???)

> bash-4.1$ ls
> ????? 0 [main] bash 8316 child_info_fork::abort: cygreadline7.dll: Loaded to different address: parent(0x3C0000) != child(0x320000)
> bash: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
> ????? 0 [main] bash 7708 child_info_fork::abort: cygreadline7.dll: Loaded to different address: parent(0x3C0000) != child(0x320000)
> bash: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
>
> Starting a new Cygwin shell instance got errors from bash before entering a command.

Forget those other things that might have been possible causes -- they
now look like red herrings.? This happened again recently, once after
the system hibernated, and once after a reboot.? (In the second case,
I believe there were no Cygwin windows open when the system was shut
down, but it's possible that the process had not finished exiting and
was killed by shutdown.)

Recall from the previous occurrence that restoring from the last
restore point caused the error to go away, but that's not a good
workaround, as it takes at least half an hour to make a restore point
or restore from it, and restoring throws away anything installed since
the last restore point.

This is a very recent version of Cygwin -- it was updated 6 days ago.

Any ideas what might be wrong?? Perhaps something that wasn't cleaned
up during shutdown if the process did get killed?

Thanks!

-- Pat