Re: bad performance when opening many files on Win7

Larry Hall (Cygwin) writes:
> Here's some background.
>
> <http://www.suacommunity.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1697&mpage=1>
>
> Anything there describe your setup?

The part about "groups with many members" looks oddly familiar.
Incidentally I've never had enough patience for makepasswd to finish
while scanning the AD... so, given that I don't think I could change all
that code, I guess that all the ids/groups used in the ACL should be in
passwd/groups?

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: