Re: Error from compilation of FORTRAN program

Hi Doug,
I came across this message string while searching for some errors I received
trying to compile LEDAPS on cygwin. I was very excited to see someone else
was doing the same thing! I was wondering if you were successful and if you
could let me know how you did it.
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks!
Karyn