Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygutils-1.4.10-1

Greetings, Charles Wilson!

> I might need to add some logic so that if a value starts with a
> DOS-style envvar, that all win<->posix processing is simply
> skipped...that's more than one line.

You'd want to compare RAW and expanded paths, and if they differ, use one
appropriate.
Nonetheless, the behavior you descrived ("relative path of sort") is just
wrong.
To my knowledge, shortcuts always use full path. For executable module at
least.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...