How best to update Cygwin if setup.exe has been deleted?

Hello,

I am running Cygwin 1.77(0.230/5/3), and would like to update it to
the most recent version. Unfortunately, I deleted setup.exe after the
initial install, not understanding that it'd be important to keep it
around.

Given that setup.exe is gone, is there a good way (short of a full
reinstall) for me to update the existing install?

Thanks for your time and attention,

Josh O'Brien