Cygwin Setup - Post Install Script Errors Unknown Package bash.sh exit code 1

I reccently wanted to start learning how to code. I bought a book which led me to the cygwin site.

It asked for me to install using the setup.exe and to also select the gcc core: C compiler, which I did. At the end of the installation I received an error or sorts.

It stated:

Posinstall Script Error
Package: Unknown Package
??? ??? ??? ??? bash.sh exit code 1.

As far as I can see it installed correctly either way. I can open the cygwin terminal and it works fine.