Re: How to run cygwin on boot

On 4/5/2012 9:41 AM, J.V. wrote:
I need to run a .bat file on startup that will launch a cygwin bash script.

I can put the .bat file in the folder "startup" to connect some network
drives and then I want to launch a bash script.

Can this be done?

thanks

J.V.

yes. make a copy of cygwin.bat that is in the the cygwin root and use

bash -c "your script"

instead of

bash --login -i

regards