Re: [bug] Something fishy going on with sqlite3...

On 4/3/2012 8:05 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:

The solution to this riddle: sqlite3 wrongly infers Cygwin as SQLITE_OS_WIN. Forcing a define for SQLITE_OS_UNIX produces an executable that works with temp store to disk even when the user is not an administrator.

Additionally, the good folks at SQLite.org changed their naming scheme, so I've
had to come up with a new cygport definition.

Send me the cygport file and I'll build new sqlite3 packages.

(If you're wondering why I haven't responded to this thread before now, it's because this is the first post to the thread that told me there was a problem with the package.)

--
Warren Young
Cygwin sqlite3 package maintainer