GCJ Cygwin on Windows VITAL QUESTIONS

-Is it possible to include some sort of PATH/CLASSPATH variable link to the Javak 2 1.6 version of rt.jar
in order to have SWING and AWT from that version recognised, compiled, and executed appropriately
with the latest version of GCJ that installs from CYGWIN installation packages?
?
-Even before that stage, I am trying to compile and run a hello world program, and find the following error:
?
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$ gcj Program.java --main=Program -o Program.exe
?
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.GCCMain
?? at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.GCCMain not found in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[], parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
?? at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
?? at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
?? at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
?? at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(Unknown Source)

-What can I do to avoid this problem, and complete compiling (or cross-compiling) successfully?
?
-This message seems to cite something to do with eclipse.? I am trying to avoid
the gcj-ecj approach of 37 Megabytes compiled along with my program.? I have
heard that I can have GCJ for Windows "cross-compile" a self-executable, much
smaller program.

 Will this still be my final result,using the official install packages available
from the CYGWIN official internet packages hierarchy supplied with the latest
installer's list?