Re: "cant commit memory for stack" error with perl

On 2012-04-02 10:57, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
So this looks like perl or the perl package you're using does not use pthreads, but rather native Windows CreateThread to create a thread. If so, it's kind of on its own.

Weird, because the script is fairly simple, the includes look like: use Getopt::Long; use File::Find; use File::Basename; use Archive::Zip qw(:ERROR_CODES :CONSTANTS);

Which I would not have suspected of causing problems. And this worked fine for a few months until I updated Cygwin recently.

I think I'll wait until the next Cygwin release comes out, the install instructions for the snapshots looks a little hairy.

Thanks for your help.