Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CALL FOR TESTING: Cygwin 1.7.12

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 04:28:47PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 04:06:10PM -0400, Ken wrote:
The issue affects the ability to launch *some* applications from the
XWin Server's menu (X icon in systray).  For example:

1) Attempts to launch xterm fails to launch and results in a stack
dump.  (It is noteworthy to mention that the initial xterm launched via
the "XWin Server" Windows shortcut does indeed launch).

2) Attempts to
launch gvim just fails to launch (I cannot locate any dump file).

3) Attempt to "View logfile" results in an xterm stack dump.  4)
Attempts to launch an rxvt terminal, as well as an Xemacs session,
succeeds.
I can duplicate this.  Thanks for the detailed bug report.  I'm
investigating now.
Should be fixed in the current snapshot:
Yes, it is! Thank you very much for your prompt attention!

Kind regards,
Ken