Re: cygwin-ports git access over http?

On 2012-03-29 00:36, Achim Gratz wrote:
I'm behind a firewall at work that only allows HTTP access through, so
is there a way clone cygwin-ports over HTTP?  If not, is there already a
Git mirror that provides such access?

I'm afraid not; Sourceforge does not provide that as an option.

I can clone the individual projects one by one, though.  Obviously it
would be much nicer if there was a superproject to clone that had those
already added as subprojects...

Given the ever-increasing number of packages in Ports, just maintaining that would take some effort unless I can automate it.

But do you really need *all* of Ports git?

Yaakov