make check failed in gsl-1.15

Hi to all,

Recently I try ./configure && make && make check on the official source of gsl-1.15.
Surprisingly, make check failed on histogram in histogram/test1d.c line 436.
Same with the test programs linked against cyggsl-0.dll.

I was able to reproduce the problem in a more simple manner test.c included

my output in test .out.txt after gcc -o ./test.exe ./test.c running on a pentium 4.
my LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8

it seems that the gcc conversion process fulfilled more accurately the promise to round to nearest that newlib/libc/stdlib/strtod.c

Regards