Re: cron still not working - even after rerunning cron config

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 03:27:16PM -0600, Jesse Ziser wrote:
> You could always use remote desktop if you're having problems with ssh
> (again, given the urgency of your situation).

I might put the third-party sshd back in.  While RD is an option, because of
the heavy load on the DSL, it tends to crash a lot and take forever to
start.

The cron issue is killing me.  I'm almost ready to regress back to 1.5.
All of those files are on the other XP box, which I haven't upgraded.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com | vidiot@vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign