RE: cp fails, probably due to Solaris CIFS network share (file replaced while being copied msg)

From: David Dyer-Bennet
Subject: cp fails, probably due to Solaris CIFS network share (file
replaced while being copied msg)

> I've read the thread on "skipping file `...', as it was replaced while

> being copied".  I'm getting that exact same message.  I initially saw
it
> using the "install" program, but quickly determined that "cp" also
> produced it.

As OP of the other thread, what I find interesting is that now, after
IT reconfigured my machine from scratch following a blue-screen
infection,
I'm back to the original default mount configuration (without ihash)
with the
same stone-age version of Samba and I'm no longer getting that error
message.
Go figure.
--Ken Nellis