SSHD Issue Windows 2003 64 bit

I'm having issues getting SSHD working on Windows Server 2003 64 bit.
I've properly installed SSHD as a service but I receive the following
error when starting the service from 'services.msc':
'The SSHD service on Local Computer started and then stopped.? Some
services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example,
The Performance Logs and Alerts service'.

Also when I execute the following 'net start sshd' from the cygwin
terminal I receive the following:
'The SSHD service is starting.? The SSHD service could not be started.
 The service did not report an error'.

Anything would help, thanks!

- Gary