Re: 1.7.7: rm -rf sometimes fails - race condition?

Am 11.12.2010 00:14, schrieb Warren Young:

> If you are able to point blame at a specific piece of third-party
> software, let us know so it can be added to the BLODA list:
>
>      http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda
>
> I don't see your specific version of Sophos there.  Maybe they fixed
> their problems since v7.  It could instead mean no one has bothered to
> post a credible smoking gun showing the same problems in a later
> version.  I know if I had problems with Cygwin after installing a later
> version of Sophos, I'd just assume it's still broken rather than debug
> and re-report it.
>
>> software that's failing is rm.exe in certain circumstances when running "cygport
>> fetchmail-6.3.19-1 all", so it's not exactly rocket science I've been trying :)
>
> Point me to your source package, and I'll download it and try building
> it in a loop here.

Thanks. Note that the official maintenance remains with Jason, I've been toying
around with cygport only (your download tool needs to follow HTTP redirects, for
curl, use -L; wget should be fine as-is):

http://home.pages.de/~mandree/fetchmail/fetchmail-6.3.19-1-src.tar.bz2

--
Matthias Andree