Re: emacs-23.2-3 and DBus

On 10/5/2010 2:48 PM, Michael Albinus wrote:
Ken Brown<kbrown@cornell.edu> writes:

So if you're trying to use a library from the Emacs 24 trunk, it's
possible that it's simply not compatible with Emacs 23.

Under GNU/Linux, I've shortly tested notifications.el (taken from the trunk) in the emacs-23 branch; it works w/o problem. This does not seem to be the problem.

It doesn't seem to be a problem under Cygwin either. I just tried loading notifications.el, and Emacs didn't freeze. So I guess we'll have to wait for a more detailed problem report from the OP saying exactly what he did.

Ken