Re: trouble posting to cygwin-apps

On Oct 4 16:33, Bill Hoffman wrote:
Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list for this, but I am trying to
get a new CMake release uploaded to cygwin and am having some
trouble.  I can not seem to post messages to the cygwin-apps mailing
list.  I tried to re-subscribe my email address, but it correctly
said I was already subscribed.   Is there anyone on this list that
could help me?

Did you use some filtered expression, by any chance?

Corinna

What are the filtered expressions?

Here is the message:

Subject: CMake 2.8.2-1 ready

There has been a new release of the official cmake (2.8.2-1).
This is a major release from to 2.6.0 to 2.8.2.

Here are the required files:

http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/setup.hint
http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/cmake-2.8.2-1.tar.bz2
http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/cmake-2.8.2-1-src.tar.bz2

The previous version should be cmake-2.6.4-1 and the current
version should be cmake-2.8.2-1.

Thanks.

-Bill