Re: {lp,cb}Reserved2 under Windows 7 and file descriptors

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 07:11:06AM +0100, Andy Koppe wrote:
>Fair enough. Would a standalone utility implementing this hack be
>welcome though?

Yes.  That would help alleviate my concerns about dropping this into
Cygwin itself.  If we don't see strange problems after a few months
of use, I might be persuaded to change my mind.

However, to repeat myself, I really think that the method that the
Console program uses is the most foolproof way to get real ttys in
Cygwin so I'd much rather implement something along those lines.

cgf