Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.7.7-1

Corinna Vinschen schrieb:
- Fix long-standing problem that calling select(2) on /dev/windows hangs
   for timeout, if no new messages arrived in the message queue since the
   last call to select.

Yeah! Will test tcltk immediately and report back. This was my only blocker. Maybe I can even persuade pTk to emit a fine cygwin wish
with native GDI for git, insight and friends.
--
Reini Urban