It's a setup issue => Re: 1.7.6-1: mount -p and mount --show-cygdrive-prefix broken in latest release

Ok - so I did a re-install and mount -p is back. But a setup "bug" (probably not setup.exe's fault) was discovered in the process.

I first tried a re-install and once again was told cygwin1.dll could not be replaced because of a running process (thought I had killed everything). Rather than quit and start over, I pressed the continue button and re-booted the laptop when the re-install completed. mount -p was STILL broken, so something sure was amiss. Turned out I had cygserver and postgres via cygserver running. (Forgot about them). These services start automatically (along with sshd) when Windows starts up. *ALSO* I have an XWin Server in the Startup folder of the Windows Start Menu. So apparently, one of these services is starting up *BEFORE* the cygwin1.dll can be replaced by Windows at startup. Weird. My laptop has an encrypted hard disk using SafeGuard. That might have something to do with it. Anyhow, it's not a bug I have time to help chase down (unless someone else wants to take the lead on it - I'll be happy to help in that case). Otherwise let this be a lesson to ALL - setup "best practice" is to shut down ALL cygwin processes and services BEFORE running setup.exe. Otherwise ... "your mileage may vary" ...