ImageMagick: More insufficient package dependencies

My apologies to all the folks NOT involved in maintaining the ImageMagick package, but there doesn't appear to be any defined process for reporting bugs which might narrow down the attention-grab to a more relevant set of people.

I had some insufficient package dependency problems wite ImageMagick a little while ago.

Now I am getting some more. It seems that ImageMagick actually depends on some parts of X, but there is no relevant package dependency defined.

---8<---snip-here---
$ convert
/usr/bin/convert.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
$ cygcheck.exe convert
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\convert.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\convert.exe
Found: C:\Windows\system32\convert.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\convert.exe
C:\cygwin\bin\convert.exe
C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.DLL
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll
C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcc_s-1.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygMagickCore-1.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cyggomp-1.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygfontconfig-1.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygexpat-1.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygltdl-7.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig-2.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-7.dll
C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
C:\cygwin\bin\cygMagickWand-1.dll
cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygX11-6.dll

cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygXext-6.dll

cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygX11-6.dll
---8<---snip-here---

Regards,

Bill