RE: How to launch an rxvt terminal window with Monospace font

Thank you, Jeremy, for your suggestion.
I tried the Mintty font chooser. Unfortunately, the Monospace font is not proposed.
However, the Fixedsys font is proposed, which is OK for me (my feeling is that the Lucida Console is too thin and the Lucida Console-bold is not nice).
I agree that Mintty is great. I just regret that the middle-mouse paste does not work (ctrl-insert/shift insert instead).

Best regards,

Jean Johner