ImageMagick SVG Problem

Has anybody using ImageMagick noticed that 'display' and other ImageMagick tools are having trouble displaying SVG files? Most of the tools complained about missing files in the /usr/share/fonts/corefonts/ directory, so I created a symlink to /c/Windows/Fonts/ (in Win7 Crippled), and *most* SVG files containing text now function correctly.

Is there some problem with the SVG format? My Debian 5.0 box handles SVG files OK, so it seems to be related to the platform, not the package.

					Thx, Phil Long

 << File: cygcheck-2010-07-03-000.srv >>