Re: new mirror

Hello Christopher,

I have sent an e-mail to sourcemaster one week ago - at least to an
address I could think of for sourcemaster. Our mirror is not in the
list yet, so I feel myself silly because even though I have read all
my messages and replies for 5 times I am still not sure whether what I
did is what I was supposed to do. Whether there is any way to find out
whether sourcemaster has received my message?

Thank you and sorry for the questions.

James

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 07:54:50PM +0200, James Miller wrote:
>>I am trying to tell sourcemaster about a new mirror we have
>>established, but even though it is specified that "sourcemaster is also
>>the place to send requests to be added to this list" on the mirroring
>>page I don't see any such list. ?Could please someone let me know which
>>list I should write to about it?
>
> Already asked and answered:
>
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-05/msg00506.html
>
> cgf