Re: vfork always fail problem

Huang Bambo wrote on 2010-05-19:

http://cygwin.com/snapshots/

To the OP: please check it out and verify that it solves your problem.

Thanks a lot. I've changed my work directory to a full English name directory
and it dosn't matter me.
And this problem is first reported by gcc, strange :) .

Huang,

you - as the person who first saw and documented the problem in public (thank you!) - are in the best position to test it, if you can recreate the original situation (with the GBK(?) directory names).

It would be beneficial to all of us, and you would be doing everybody a favour (if you wish, which is your choice), if you could test if the problem reproduces with Cygwin 1.7.5, and goes away with the snapshot.

Thank you.

Best

--
Matthias Andree