Anyone interrested in a package manager?

Hi All,

I've read the mailing lists and found some posts back in 2003 talking
about porting apt to cygwin.

I'm going crazy needing to use the installer every time I forgot to
install a program, and also dealing with version upgrades and
conflicting versions. The installer.exe is also clunky when it comes
to selecting in batch etc.

It would also be great to make your own repos and update cygwin
locally from the repo, like the setup.exe 'local install' does, but
then command-line based.

So I'm wondering if there are any news on this front.

Regards,

Alexander