Re: Updated: clamav-0.96-1

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) schrieb:
On 2010-04-26 16:53, Reini Urban wrote:
* Huge package size: cygclamav-6.dll went from 720KB to 10MB
stripped, because llvm is linked statically.

clamav includes its own copy of llvm or you built it with your own llvm package?

The former of course. If my llvm package would be ready it would be much smaller because then I would have linked it dynamically.

* cygport falsely reports a libtool check error on postinstall.
I changed this locally from error to warn.

Those checks are there for a reason, and changing your copy of cygport won't help other people building your package from source.
> What error are you seeing and why do you think it is incorrect?

You are right, my mistake. All the import libs .dll.a are missing.
I'll fix that soon, but not today.

It was at:
/usr/lib/cygport/src_postinst.cygpart: line 569
#check that all library members were installed
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/