Re: group membership problems with ssh PubKey

On Fri 2010-04-16 15:29, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> On 4/16/2010 4:14 PM, Tom Schutter wrote:
> > It looks to me like this is an issue of being an "indirect" member of the
> > Administrators group via the domain FDSV-GG-PrxBLD group.
>
> Which makes me think you're suffering from this FAQ:
>
> <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.sshd-in-domain>

I forgot to mention that I had read and I think I understand http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.sshd-in-domain

That is why I indicated that sshd was running as the domain user fdsv-sa-prx-sshdsrvr.
That is why I listed the user rights for that user.
That is why I indicated that the fdsv-sa-prx-sshdsrvr user is in /etc/passwd.

Yes all of var/empty and all /etc/ssh* are owned by fdsv-sa-prx-sshdsrvr.

So yes, I am suffering from that FAQ.  But AFAICT I have done all that the FAQ asks.  What do I do now?

--
Tom Schutter
First American Spatial Solutions