Re: cygintl-8.dll was not found

On 05/04/2010 22:38, wefwef wefwef wrote:

> I can't provide the log files, Each time I installed, I deleted the

  So that means you still have the logfiles from the *current* install
directories, right?  And the ones from the source machine where you zipped up
the downloads?  (I simply can't imagine why it took you ten hours to come up
with this tiny piece of information ...)

> I no
> longer want any help from you thanks. I thought you may need some help
> with a flawed install process, but you are obviously happy with
> mediocre software.

  Please, don't lower yourself on our account(*).

> What you can't get your head round is that I'm talking about design,
> and you're talking about bugs.

  You called your post "cygintl-8.dll was not found", so it sure seemed like
you were reporting a bug about cygintl-8.dll not having been installed when it
should have been.

    cheers,
      DaveK
--