Re: cygintl-8.dll was not found

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 09:39:55PM +0300, wefwef wefwef wrote:
>You also can't see obvious flaws that are right in front of your face,
>even after they have been pointed out to you several times.

That's not true.  You're complicating what could be a simple issue by
not providing the data that would allow us to fix any problem.  And,
you're mixing so much vitriol with your problem report that there is not
easy to see what the actual problem is.

You're also expecting us to trust your opinion even when it is being
given in an unpleasant manner.

In short, it seems like you are doing everything possible to make sure
that you are not helped.

If you are serious about getting help, then please take a step back and
decide to be as objective and polite as possible.  Provide the requested
information, and if we can see the actual problem we will endeavor to
fix it.

That doesn't mean that we'll change the setup.exe just because you don't
like it but if setup.exe is not installing files when it should be that
is definitely something that we'd be interested in solving.

cgf