Making package installation default

I maintain a local repository of Cygwin (IOW I download to a local directory and then install from there). I let others use my repository. I want to make it such that OpenSSH and rxvt are installed by default but when they run setup.exe and point it to my repository OpenSSH and rxvt are set to skip by default. How do I change that.

(I would research this first myself but right now I can't. Sorry).
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
They show you how detergents take out bloodstains. I think if you've got a T-shirt with bloodstains all over it, maybe your laundry isn't your biggest problem.